Maintenance Technician Job in Everett 98208, Washington US
The Maintenance Technician completes janitorial tasks, preventative maintenance, minor repairs, and apartment turnovers.
As a part of the site team, responsible to ensure a high standard of cleanliness, customer service, and a hazard free environment.
1. Completes work orders in a timely and accurate manner.
Cleans up after work is complete.
2. Performs repairs on the property, including painting, basic carpentry or wall repair, plumbing, and electrical.
3. Cleans apartments during turnover process, as directed.
4. Maintains grounds and common areas, including lawns and flowerbeds, shrubbery, parking areas, and trash pickup.
5. Provides on-call maintenance service, as directed.
Responds to emergencies, as required.
6. Sets up conference room and community space, as needed.
7. Maintains inventory of supplies and equipment.
8. Advises Property Manager of the overall condition of the property.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Knowledge of basic building maintenance required either through training or experience.
Experience: Minimum of one year in skilled maintenance work preferred.
Technical expertise in one or more building trades preferred.
Abilities: • Take direction from the supervisor.
• Read, write, do basic math, and follow instructions.
• Work in a collaborative manner, as a part of the site team.
• Relate professionally with vendors, residents, and co-workers.
• Communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to be flexible to change work plans.
• Maintain a professional personal appearance.
• Able to drive a car (and a valid driver’s license) to run errands, etc. • Understand and commit to the Mission and Values of Mercy Housing.
Division/Department : Mercy Housing Management Group (MHM) % of Travel Required : None Open Date : 2013-01-18 12:00: 00
Questions about job corps? (0 answers)
Ok so I have been looking for some information on job corps. I have a few questions though. First of all is there an age limit to join Job corps? I kn ...
Finding work: Should I give up or keep? (0 answers)
Details:I am a college student majoring in business and technology. I am concerned over the trends in offshoring and Temp. Visas given to foreigners i ...
I'm looking for a job in Crossville, Tennessee? (1 answers)
Hi I'm Nekia Watson. I'm seventeen years old and I'm looking for a job. I would like to have a babysitting job, but really anything wou ...
My boyfriend recently quit his last job because his boss had not paid him for three weeks and he refused to continue to work if he wasn't getting ...
Student works painting...Bad idea? (0 answers)
I've been looking for a job since last summer. By the way I'm 16, in 4th year of highschool. I have always looked locally so that I would no ...
And which of the above are more respected ?out of the 3 which is best to be? ...
I Need a Lawyer, Urgent help!? (0 answers)
My ex-boss owes me a lot of money ( almost 3 thousand dollars). For over 7 months he says that he does not have any money. 2 Days ago I went to his of ...
What kind of job is this called? (1 answers)
I was thinking, and an interesting job would be to be one of those people who study artifacts taken up from sunken ships, or the actual people who tak ...
Where should I apply for jobs in person? (1 answers)
I hate applying online. I like to go in person and fill out an application. But nowadays everyone wants you to fill out an application online. Does an ...