In-House CRA- Site Management Job Job in Princeton, New Jersey US
Requisition ID 10869BR
Title In-House CRA- Site Management
Job Category Clinical
Job Description PURPOSE: Responsible for the support of assigned sites in accordance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP), ICH guidelines and federal regulations.
Close collaboration with other members within Clinical Trial Management (CTM) and with various representatives within CMR. May be responsible for monitoring assigned sites in accordance with GCP/ICH and NNI SOPs.
RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to a Manager/Senior Manager of Site Management (SM) within CTM. Accountable for actively participating in multiple internal cross-functional teams locally to ensure the effective delivery of assigned project milestones.
External relationships are with clinical investigators, and other clinical research vendors as needed to support business objectives for the department and/or function.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: COORDINATION / COMMUNICATION, ADMINISTRATION AND PERSONNEL DEVELOPMENT: Ensure compliance with the application and communication of all Novo Nordisk policies, procedures and fundamentals.
FUNCTIONAL SUPPORT: May participate in continuous improvement processes for function.
PROJECT SUPPORT: - Accountable for the set up, quality and maintenance of the electronic Trial Master
Files (TMF) in accordance with NNI SOPs.
Performs ongoing reviews of TMF to assure quality of thedocumentation files and compliance with NNI SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines.
- Accountable to provide develop regulatory documentation to support study start upactivities, including all site supplies.
- Act as primary liaison for assigned study sites to convey project information, answerquestions and in accordance with the CTM escalation pathway to the Lead CRA resolve site related issues.
- Arranges for certified translation of study documentation as appropriate.
- Assists the project team in preparation for audits/inspections and is responsible for thequality and completeness of in-house documentation.
- Attains thorough understanding of study management tasks and responsibilitiesnecessary to implement compliance with protocol/regulatory requirements and NNI SOPs.
- Collaborates with the Lead CRA(s) to obtain/share trial specifics issues across allstudy sites concentrating on areas related to quality, site performance and metrics.
Responsible forcommunicating issues in accordance with the CTM escalation pathway to the Lead CRA(s) and CR
As as appropriate.
- Ensure all regulatory documents and study supplies are maintained during thelifecycle of any assigned project in collaboration with the assigned CRA.- Liaises with Clinical Budget Management to secure confidentiality agreements, masterservices agreements, clinical trial agreements as appropriate.
Uses this information to prioritize sites for Greenlight approval.
- Preparation and review of various study related tracking systems to determine andreport status of clinical trial documents (distribution, status, retrieval of such documents as protocol, IB etc) and responsible for the follow up to collect outstanding documents.
- Provides quality overview and consistency check on all developed ICFs andcompletes the informed consent checklist.
- Responsible for the submission and correction of regulatory green light packages tothe Quality Management Group within CTM for approval.
- Responsible to assure adequate and appropriate dissemination of informationaccording to the study specific communication plan between sites, in house and regionally based staff to ensure project success.
- Responsible to coordinate and secure IRB approval (local and central).
Responsible toprovide step by step guidance and partnership with sites to secure IRB approval.
- Understanding of assigned protocol (s) and trial specific manuals/plans to ensurequality and deliverables are met across assigned sites.
STAFF DEVELOPMENT: May provide active mentorship of CTM staff to build talent across the department.
TEAM COORDINATION: - Accountable for the compliance and quality of CATS reporting.
- Active membership to local project teams, contributor to Clinical Team Unit (CTU) Meetings.
- Participates in cross-functional teams, locally, to assure timely attainment of projectmilestones.
- Responsible to conduct oneself in accordance with expectations as a project team member to ensure the success of a matrix management structure.
- Responsible to ensure that the mandatory trial entries are made in IMPACT,Novo
DOCs, EDC administration and updates, and ensure CSIM entries and updates are made.
- Responsible to maintains focus, locally, for specific project activities within CM
TRAINING: - Attend relevant symposia, conferences and scientific meetings, as necessary- Provide support of training needs across CTM and may support the creation, development and potentially provide training support to meet those needs.
This includes any lessons learned sharing across the project team members and/or CTM.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: - Approximately 40% overnight travel to visit assigned sites for monitoring and/or trainings office - - Based in Princeton, NJ.DEVELOPMENT OF PEOPLE: - Active mentorship of CTM staff to build talent across the department.
- May support in the identification of training gaps, may support the development of training materials to meet that gap and then provision of training as required to improve core competency and skill set of the department.
- May support the maintenance of guidelines, training programs, policies and procedures.
Additional Information KEY SUCCESS FACTORS: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS- A Bachelors degree (in science area) or registered nurse, (4 year degree).
Advanced degree preferred.
- A Minimum of 5 years of clinical trial experience within pharmaceutical and/or healthcare setting is required.
- Direct expertise of site management and logistical execution of clinical trials for at least 2 years.
- Demonstrated computer skills (MS Office, MS Project, Power Point).
- Demonstrates core understanding of medical terminology and clinical trial activities in relation to execution of a clinical development plan.
- Knowledge of GCP as relates to clinical trial management.
- Previous on site monitoring experience preferred.
Department CMR - SITE MANAGEMENT (2)Position Location US - Princeton, NJ
State/Provinces US - NJ
Degree Required Bachelor's Degree Required
Percent Travel 40 - 50%
For everyone who knows about having a job...? (1 answers)
Me and my friend (both 16, almost 17) are looking for a job. One together, so we can carpool. We were thinking of getting together tomorrow and just c ...
My cusin is looking for a summer a job i searched on the web for some information it was really helpful but she needs more info besides she doesn' ...
Do I have a chance at getting this job? (2 answers)
I had an interview for a temporary job yesterday but I think it went very bad because I was nervous. I was asked about 6 questions and then I was told ...
Legal advice if anyone has any out there? (4 answers)
I cosigned for a car for a boyfriend back in 2007. We broke up not long after, but he never gave me a problem as far as the car went. In 2009 he went ...
Should I quit my job? (1 answers)
I'm 18 and still live at home. My first job is at this consignment store, we carry from baby to adult clothes, shoes, purses, and some baby equip ...
Work ethic in the Midwest? (1 answers)
A friend of mine recently applied for a few jobs in the Phoenix, AZ area and was told by many recruiters that he would be given special consideration ...
How can I appear less shy? (1 answers)
I am going for a second job interview, I've heard through roundabout means that the potential employer thinks I'm going to be too shy around ...
...We are all going through major stress at work right now.My boss has shown some major changes in his behavior with all of us. He is behaving in a wa ...
Baisicly i reeli need and want this job, iv i get it i wil sort my life out. its for a hair stylist in a london salon. does anyone know any tips or an ...
What would be a good job for me? (3 answers)
I have no clue what kind of job I want to do and really can't think of any job that would suit me.I can code websites - I know HTML and can easil ...