Bookkeeper Job in Dunedin 34698, Florida US
Job Purpose: Full charge bookkeeper.
Maintains records of financial transactions; posts atransactions; run reports; reconciliations.
* Follows established procedures to record financial transactions.
Credit card transactions, bank reconciliations.
* Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
* Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
* Maintains files with source documents.
* Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
* Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
Sales tax, 1099's, payroll taxes, other required filings.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Minimum 10 years experience as full charge bookkeeper.
Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting Rules, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness.
Experienced with Excel, accounting software, database management.
Experience with inventory a plus.
Must be able to meet rigid deadlines.
My employer has recently introduced a new structure for a 'higher' management level (compared to the one that my colleagues and I am on) and ...
Get my nursing degree online? (2 answers)
I currently have a partial Associates in medical assisting but would like to become a RN. I work full time and have 2 small children with a 3rd on the ...
I've been applying for jobs for 11 months now. I've had 4 interviews but no job yet. How can someone my age get hired? I have a recent busin ...
Im 14there hiringits summer-obviously-your allowed to work at 14 or older in my state-MN-am i old enough to be a cashier? ...
I'm a senior in high school and interested in becoming a physician assistant and really want to learn if it's a profession for me or not. Ho ...
Is paralegal the career for me? (3 answers)
Here's the skinny: - I'm not a people person.-Don't take criticism well AT ALL.-Dwell on unfair things people say to be, and feel I nee ...
GETTING A JOB WITHOUT THE NEGATIVES? (3 answers)
What does a good guy with a good work history and never has no beef with anyone be punished by driving history and bad credit. Seems I apply for jobs ...
My interview went well but...? (1 answers)
A Chinese friend of my friend offered me the job at the mall phone station and asked to come for the interview... It was a very informal interview. I ...
I currently work for a retail store that have contracted me 8 hours a week, but i mostly get stuck with working 20/30 hours a week, i didn't mind ...
I hired a car service to pick up a consultant at the airport and take him to his hotel. The car service sent me the bill today. Should I add a tip for ...